Monday, March 19, 2012

Fish on

This was a great past week when I came to fishing. The spawn is over, and the bass are biting like its the middle of summer. My clients catch numbers have been double digits during those 4 hrs of fishing, plus many missed opportunities. Now the majority of the fish being caught are in the 2 lb range but like I said a single angler is catching 15 fish in 4 hrs with artificial baits. Flukes are killing it, but there has been a strong top water bite as well. The anglers that are using top water plugs have been getting some bigger fish 4-6 lb range. Usually I am a month or two out before that summer top water bite is strong on my lake but the 80 degree weather has really moved things up. I have had a blast putting people on fish, so I expect this streak to continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment