Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Orlando Trophy Bass

This is my first blog and I am very excited. I hope people get something out of this blog and to be honest I hope to get some business.

I am very dedicated to raising as much money for Cystic Fibrosis as I can. Trying to gain sponsors and business partners to joining my battle. This though has been tough, a bad economy, and not having proper contacts makes this very difficult. It also does not help by not getting what seem like any help from the place I donate so much money towards. Despite this I am still raising money, so far $500 has been raised and by the end of this month I hope to add another $150 to that total.

I big reason why I am trying so hard to make this work, is because I believe on day this money will find a cure. I love my wife, and everything in my life, and I don't want that to end to soon. I also want this to work because I want other CF patients to have the chance to live a great life like I have.

Yesterday I had a fishing trip with a 8 y/o who to has CF. This was the first time he and his dad have gone bass fishing. I am happy to say he caught several fish, one weighing 5 lbs. He did this all on his own which made it even more exciting. He was so happy, it just helped me realize why I am fighting to stay alive and make this business succeed. Not only was I an inspiration to him, but his dad as well. He was able to ask me all about my treatments and how I have been able to stay relatively healthy; he to was inspired after our fishing trip.

A little more about my guide service. I am located in Orlando, Fl, and fish on some of the best bass fishing lakes in the world. I am mainly fishing on a private lake that is loaded with fish. On a good day my guests have caught over 25 fish. My worst day on this lake was during a day a major front was moving in with 35 mph winds, and higher gusts, but we still caught 5 decent fish. I fish out of a 16 ft bass boat, and have all the gear needed to catch that trophy bass. What makes this place even more special is that I am the only guide on the lake, and its located minutes away from Disney.

Like I said I am using this to promote my fishing so more fishing updates to come.

Check out my website at www.orlandotrophybass.com
"Casting Towards a Cure for Cystic Fibrosis"

No comments:

Post a Comment