Sunday, March 10, 2013

Week 2 of waiting

Another week has past and no phone call yet. The anxiety is running high in my mind. Sleepless nights and long days laying around trying to gain weight and not doing anything too physical that would burn major calories. Each passing day, I have become more and more in favor of the whole idea of getting new lungs. my fear of waking up intubated plus massive pain is still there but again I am ready for it. I am ready to start a whole new chapter in my life, and once the pain subsides my goal will be get into the best physical shape as possible, so i can finally play with my son, and to restart the job I love of being a fishing captain. It will be better then ever! I want this surgery right now, so I can be back on the water by later summer, and prepare for the busy season and hopefully start fishing some serious tournaments.

Hopefully that call comes soon, but not like at 2 in the morning....I am hoping for a morning or afternoon call like before. Driving 3 hours at 2 am might be rough. Thanks for all the support and emails, I love to get them. Thank you !

No comments:

Post a Comment